Seabird Marine Container Freight Station (CFS) is a modern and well-equipped CFS by Parekh Group. Inaugurated on October 21, 2015, the facility is located just 3 kms. from NCT. Highlights of the facility include…
- Spread across 9000 sq. mts. (covered area) with 400 ground slots
- Evolved EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Connectivity for faster and accurate submission and receipt of shipment information
- Equipped with firefighting system
- 100 Tn weighbridge
- Round-the-clock security with all necessary safety measures and CCTV cameras
- Facilities available also include Fumigation, Lashing, Chocking, Palletization and Shrink Wrapping.
Gateway Distriparks Limited (GDL), in association with Snowman, one of India’s leading integrated temperature-controlled logistics service provider, has made effective outlays to the tune of INR 90 Crore in capacity-building and facility development at NCT. Highlights of this facility include…
- 60,000 TEUs bonded container yard
- 50,000 Sft. of bonded warehousing
- 1,00,000 TEUs of domestic container yard
- 1,00,000 Sft. of domestic warehousing
- 2 reach stackers
- 4 forklifts
- 20 tractors and trailers
Looking to capitalize on growing hinterland volumes, public rail operator Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR) – a Govt. of India undertaking, established a port-side rail yard at Krishnapatnam Port. CONCOR has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), with the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh to initiate a Multi Modal Logistics Park (MMLP) at Krishnapatnam Port.
The port has already acquired 140.58 acres of land at Krishnapatnam to facilitate the MMLP and is in the process of acquiring another 24.03 acres. The construction work of Phase 1 will commence soon. This facility will open new avenues for expansion and growth.